View Full Version : Sunday 28th sept meeting
Haldenby81
24-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Looks like it's the last scheduled out door meeting this coming Sunday 28/9/2014 ... Let's hope the weather stays nice and a good turn out is had 👍
whites75
24-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Looks like it's the last scheduled out door meeting this coming Sunday 28/9/2014 ... Let's hope the weather stays nice and a good turn out is had
Shame I cant get there to watch, or maybe even booked in for a 1st ever race lol but we are taking to kids to Blackpool - fingers crossed the weather holds up, its supposed to I believe and a good meeting is had :thumbsup:
Just popped over this morning for a first run to see how things went, chuffin loved it, and no one to embarrass myself to other than odd dogwalkers lol - roll on jan and I will buy a membership for batley/cullingworth for starters and get racing - although I will mostly be driving the scenic route I guess :blush:
pddiggy
24-09-2014, 01:04 PM
no one to embarrass myself to other than odd dogwalkers lol :blush:
Nothing wrong with embarrassing yourself, everyone has to start somewhere and it happens to everyone.
What car did you end up getting?
whites75
24-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Nothing wrong with embarrassing yourself, everyone has to start somewhere and it happens to everyone.
What car did you end up getting?
yeah true pal :)
I got the Yokomo BMax2 :thumbsup: also sent Craig Mawson and email regarding him doing me a paint job on a shell for it - I did one myself, nowt pro looking but a nice bright orange so I can see the damn thing lol
pddiggy
24-09-2014, 01:15 PM
yeah true pal :)
I got the Yokomo BMax2 :thumbsup: also sent Craig Mawson and email regarding him doing me a paint job on a shell for it - I did one myself, nowt pro looking but a nice bright orange so I can see the damn thing lol
Lol :thumbsup: see you Friday then at Cullingworth
whites75
24-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Lol :thumbsup: see you Friday then at Cullingworth
ok pal, i'll be there with me 'L' plates on :blush: and hopefully get back to spenborough tomorrow/Friday for some more practice time (taking advantage of my only week off work this year ) :)
Ashlandchris
24-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Can't get there this weekend as I am away on cub camp. At least I can take my personal raincloud with me so Batley will be bathed in sunshine
PS - Good choice on the BMax2
Aire valley
25-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Forecast is looking good for Sunday:)....lets hope we have a good turn out for the last outdoor meeting....
Bells
28-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Great day , :thumbsup: racing , sun and £1.00 lollys thanks Dianne
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.