PDA

View Full Version : Atomic CR2-SE +8mm SLIM With JConcepts Finnisher body.


xfactor
24-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi all Atomic Fans.

Just thought I would let you all know that are interested. I am building up a Atomic Carbon CR2-SE with +8mm chassis and JConcepts Body for the C4.2.

It will be all black carbon including,

+8mm chassis (SLIM)
Carbon Motor Plate
Atomic Carbon front black carbon tower. Inspired by my CR2 Team mate Wacker 2 Jonny boy wonder....

Once complete I will post pictures. Just waiting on a few bits being made....;)

Tom3012
24-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Looking foward to seeing this :thumbsup:

lcpvcce
24-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Wow...........nice Mark :thumbsup:

Tom3012
03-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Any news?? :drool:

xfactor
03-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Hi Tom,

Up to date news so far. Chassis is almost complete, waiting on the 3 front braces to be made and single battery strap. Also news on them from Northy :thumbsup:

I have modified the rear of the chassis. Only very slight mods needed but will show these in pictures.

I have the Centro C4.2 Jconcepts Finnisher body cut out and is a near perfect fit. I will be painting it shortly, hopefully this Sunday I will make a start.

But must say its looking very good......:D

OldTimer
12-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Mark, you seem to be missing a CR2 T from your collection :D

xfactor
22-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Ok all,

Just had news back from Atomic Carbon. Parts are here and ready to be sent out soon.:D

Buggy is almost finished so hopefully ready very soon.......:thumbsup:

Fitted so far,

Brand New CR2-SE +8MM Conversion.......
Full graphite VLA front wishbones and bulkhead. NEW
Full graphite VLA rear wishbones. NEW
Rear graphite shock tower. NEW
GHEA front pivot block. NEW
MIP Shiny driveshafts. NEW
Carbon fibre motor plate. NEW
Carbon Fibre Atomic single split front shock tower. NEW
FT Blue battery posts. NEW
RPM Black gear cover. NEW

And still adding.

xfactor
26-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Just had news. Parts being posted tomorrow :thumbsup: So should have pictures up at end of week. :thumbsup:

Tom3012
26-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Can't wait to see this! Unfortunately I also don't want to because I'm scared I'll want one :p

xfactor
26-10-2014, 06:59 PM
You never know, this may go up for sale.... ;)

Tom3012
26-10-2014, 07:28 PM
I have a CR2, just haven't got the tools to mod it and make it slim :cry:

Peakey
29-10-2014, 12:13 AM
You never know, this may go up for sale.... ;)

I'll give it 2 days of being completed and it will be up for sale :woot::woot::p:thumbsup:
I'm seeing a patten with mark loves the hunt and the build and then on to the next. I know the feeling I'm itching to get my hands on the two boxes of yoke parts on a very very slow boat from the US :cry:

xfactor
29-10-2014, 12:07 PM
HAHAHHAHAH Top man. Love the hunt and builds. New conversion and parts came today. So should be completed shortly :D:D:D:D

xfactor
29-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Ok all,

Slim +8mm CR2-SE is complete.

Complete NEW Cr2-SE +8mm conversion kit fitted with extras,

Extras fitted not in conversion kit are,

Carbon Motor Plate.
Double Atomic Front shock tower.
CNC brass motor plate bracket.
Single battery strap.

Losi parts fitted are,

Graphite front wishbones.
Graphite rear wishbones.
Graphite rear tower.
Losi XXXT- Rear Hubs.
Rest is from a Losi xxxCR.

MIP Shiny Driveshafts.

RPM Gear cover.

GHEA Front pivot block.

Associated FT Battery posts.

Chassis has been modded to take the Jconcepts Centro C4.2 Body. Also you will see that the +8mm Chassis is extended around the battery area. There is 4 extra holes in the battery area. 2 at the front and 2 at the rear just in front of the T-bar. This allows for forward or backward fitting of the lipos.


Uploading pictures now............:thumbsup:

xfactor
29-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi all pictures of the CR2-SE SLIM +8mm. CLICK TO EN-LARGE ALL PICTURES.:thumbsup:

SHY
29-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Nice work! :thumbsup:

xfactor
29-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Thank you SHY.:thumbsup:

Tom3012
29-10-2014, 06:24 PM
:thumbsup::wub:thumbsup:

OldTimer
04-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Cannot beat plenty of carbon fibre :thumbsup:

xfactor
05-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Oh yes. Its where its at Jonny. We need you back to make more......:D:D

lcpvcce
05-11-2014, 11:46 PM
We need you back to make more XXXXXXXXXX 2 :D:D

GRIFF55
06-12-2014, 08:30 PM
X3 even tho I don't race anymore!
Nice car, bet she'll fly:thumbsup:

OldTimer
07-12-2014, 07:52 PM
One day maybe :)