View Full Version : Wheel fitment
nexus.1
25-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi all,
I purchased an Xfactory x6cubed from a member on here and both the b4.2 instructions and the x6 instructions show 12mm wheel hexes. What I received was this:
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6699
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6698
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6697
The x6 was definately built from a b4.2 as I have the receipt and box containing the unused parts. Could someone please tell me what wheel fitment I have received as I don't want to order the wrong wheels. Also can I convert these to 12mm hex fitting and what parts would I need.
K-Brewer
25-09-2014, 02:48 PM
no pics or anything showing but should come as standard with 12mm hex
nexus.1
25-09-2014, 04:30 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6699
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6698
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1045&pictureid=6697
nexus.1
25-09-2014, 04:31 PM
are the pics showing?
K-Brewer
25-09-2014, 04:32 PM
are the pics showing?
not yet mate
K-Brewer
25-09-2014, 04:33 PM
are they bearing fitment? do they have a small round shaft coming out? :blush:
Pitman Ed
25-09-2014, 05:06 PM
The B4.2 was kitted with front hex fitting. However, many people built it with bearing (round) fit axles because they had lots of those wheels from the B4.1 etc. So if your front axles don't have the spinning hex fitting, just plain axles, you want the older bearing fit front wheels (I would suggest Centro slim C.0050).
If your car has front hex fitting, you want the T Associated AS 9690.
nexus.1
25-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Are the pics showing up from my previous posts as they do for me on preview?
K-Brewer
25-09-2014, 07:12 PM
i cant see any
discothesnake
25-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Use the hex wheels. They are so much better to use. JConcepts do packs of 4 front and rear.
nexus.1
26-09-2014, 06:17 AM
Can you see these?
nexus.1
26-09-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm assuming what I need is something like this:
http://www.jemodels.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=TRS-YRG007
I have a load of losi 22 wheels, would they fit on the 12mm hexes?
K-Brewer
26-09-2014, 07:08 AM
Pin fit ment on the rears, so either losi, Schumacher or assosiated wheels will fit
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w500/Brewskie24/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0410.jpg (http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/Brewskie24/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0410.jpg.html)
An bearing front wheels so same make s again for the front
K-Brewer
26-09-2014, 07:14 AM
I'm assuming what I need is something like this:
http://www.jemodels.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=TRS-YRG007
I have a load of losi 22 wheels, would they fit on the 12mm hexes?
If u have got 12mm hex wheels already then u can convert the rear with these but u'll need to buy the hex fitment front axles an with the hex front trailing arms as well to change to 12mm
Part numbers AS7496 front axle, as3977 3/16x3/8 bearing, steering arm as9880
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.