PDA

View Full Version : Bury Metro Club day this Sunday 5/10/14


birdy
01-10-2014, 10:43 AM
We have a club day this Sunday.

Normal times - booking in opens at 9.30am Racing under way by 10:30am

Who's coming?

minty
01-10-2014, 10:57 AM
I should be :thumbsup: weather is looking a bit iffy though :yawn:

Gavin Collingwood
01-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Yep, new wet car to try if it's wet
New dry car to try if it's dry :-D

Andywoods
01-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Me 👍

Maddy
01-10-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm in

Stu Dixon
01-10-2014, 04:54 PM
I am, will be doing 2wd most probably and if it's dry may run the RC10 ?
Do you want us to book in on here or just turn up ?

Haldenby81
01-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Fingers crossed weather holds up I'm up for my 2nd trip over

birdy
01-10-2014, 09:11 PM
Just turn up on the day, no need to book in, just putting the feelers out.

Tayter
02-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Hi Neil

Have you got the last round of summer series results, and overall results please/

Cheers Steve

milesallen
02-10-2014, 08:40 AM
I'll be there, 20 years since last outing so may be a little rusty!

4pe
03-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Me to got new bugg:thumbsup:y to tryl

themyster
04-10-2014, 07:47 AM
I'll be there as well with my trusty B4.

iank55
04-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Does anyone going tomorrow have any B max4iii wheels they could sell?

minty
04-10-2014, 03:45 PM
fronts or rears or both?

Ive got a set of brand new white wheels you can buy if you need them :)

I havent got any foams or tires though

iank55
04-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Thanks Minty, I'll take that set if you don't mind. I have plenty tyres and inserts so that's fine.

Cheers,
Ian

minty
04-10-2014, 04:20 PM
no worries mate, ill chuck them in my bag now :thumbsup:

Stickygeko
05-10-2014, 08:59 AM
hi im running late please can you book paul calf and Hayden-Lewis Calf in for beginners 2wd

RobChalmers
05-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Thanks for a great day lads, good to blow out a few cobwebs with the micro! - saying that the shortcourse was fun too, even if it was the slowest thing ever!!:lol:

Stu Dixon
05-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeh decent days racing today, well done Birdy and Si for squeezing an extra round of racing in too !

Kept dry all day so always a bonus !!

Si Coe
05-10-2014, 09:41 PM
It wasn't us - it was all of you!
The computer was on manual all day mostly because it never needed to go on auto. Everyone was so quick getting out to marshal without much prompting that we had time for that extra round.
It really makes that much difference.....

Darren Wales
05-10-2014, 10:25 PM
It wasn't us - it was all of you!
The computer was on manual all day mostly because it never needed to go on auto. Everyone was so quick getting out to marshal without much prompting that we had time for that extra round.
It really makes that much difference.....

Easy Lesson.
If you want more racing for your money.......just be prompt with the marshalling. Simple! :thumbsup:
Lesson endeth.