View Full Version : Piston Drilling
dibble34
02-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Is there anyone that could drill a couple of pistons for me on Sunday if i bring some blanks? I need 1.5mm and 1.7mm?
Would be very grateful indeed anyone could help :blush:
HOTSHOT III
02-10-2014, 01:59 PM
I can help with the 1.5, will have the cordless with me as usual
shaun m
02-10-2014, 05:38 PM
I have a rc drill bit set i can bring , but it only goes up to a 1.6mm
dibble34
02-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Thank you both :) fingers crossed someone has a 1.7mm
Is there anyone that could drill a couple of pistons for me on Sunday if i bring some blanks? I need 1.5mm and 1.7mm?
Would be very grateful indeed anyone could help :blush:
Just put the blanks in as they are dibble. It will be fine I'm sure lol. I shall see what size my set goes up to.
Steve1973
02-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I've got 1.65, but if you need 1.7, try eBay.
bigred5765
03-10-2014, 09:26 AM
try here for piston drills clicky (http://www.geckorc.co.uk/storev2/store.php?page=viewproduct&product=pit-bits-piston-drill-bit-sets)
hazeandfizz
03-10-2014, 10:35 PM
If Mr O'Brian can tell the difference between .05 I will eat my hat:thumbsup:
I've got 1.65, but if you need 1.7, try eBay.
dibble34
04-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks to all for the kind offers. I think I am ok now. Already had 1.7 Pistons and found a 1.5mm drill bit. Barker you may have a point:eh?:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.