PDA

View Full Version : Want to attend a club meeting this Sunday?


DianneH
03-10-2014, 05:11 PM
If you want us to run a meeting this Sunday, please respond so that we can put a possible list together to see whether it is worth turning up.

Replies:

Ian Bellwood
James Bellwood
Sammy Redshaw
Adam Clark (possible)

neallewis
03-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Sorry I can't make it but have a great day. :thumbsup:

whites75
03-10-2014, 05:59 PM
if there was a meet what time would it be, got a couple of jobs on but I might be able to juggle them if there I room for me and my 'L' plates ;)

Bells
03-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Me and baby bell :thumbsup:

DianneH
04-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Sorry - not enough interest and looks as though the weather is turning - no meeting Sunday 5th October.

Aire valley
04-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Hoping to make it back from Cheshire tonight...😓. ...Raining hard here at the moment....just seen forecast for tomorrow, doesn't look too bad but if not many interested...shame...

DianneH
04-10-2014, 07:34 PM
A few other meetings going on that will probably have affected the turnout.