PDA

View Full Version : official oOple Australia thread!


jimmy
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Me and the Vickster are going to Australia for 3 weeks today - back in December! :) We'll still be on oOple as much as is possible and checking emails. Hopefully things should run smoothly on here with the moderators sorting anything out thats needed.
I'll post up some mad pics when I get chance :thumbsup:

Just thought I better post this before anyone thinks we've run off or something!

c0sie
08-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Have a great time both of you :)

rcracer
08-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Have a great time both of you and bring me a kangaroo back please :thumbsup:

Welshy40
01-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Have a great time both of you and bring me a kangaroo back please :thumbsup:

Good choice, tastes great but needs to be cooked correctly to get the great taste. Its funny but when you drive into them, just put in the back of your pickup and take back for a barbie. Cant complain, you get a lot of food for nothing.

rcracer
01-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Good choice, tastes great but needs to be cooked correctly to get the great taste. Its funny but when you drive into them, just put in the back of your pickup and take back for a barbie. Cant complain, you get a lot of food for nothing.

I dont want to eat it :(

Lee
01-12-2008, 09:34 PM
I dont want to eat it :(


Your mrs would kill you if you rode it round the living room :woot:

rcracer
01-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Your mrs would kill you if you rode it round the living room :woot:

she wouldnt know i would call it skippy and get it out when she wasnt in ;)

Lee
01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
the kangaroo ?????? :eh?: :woot:

rcracer
01-12-2008, 09:53 PM
the kangaroo ?????? :eh?: :woot:

Yes Lee the kangaroo :D

Lee
01-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Phew.... :thumbsup: