PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 12th Of October !!!


Steven Forster
05-10-2014, 11:57 PM
As above racing as usual this sunday.....:)

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and race till we finish...:woot:

Hope there will be more racing this sunday as we only had 11 racing last night :blush:

So who's coming and what are you running ? :p

See you all there :thumbsup:

DAVO
06-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Tyler
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

corkyjohnson75
11-10-2014, 04:10 PM
4WD for me .

Dalla
11-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Dexter cannot make it tomorrow night. Is there anyone that can call to his house on the way and collect the keys and timing gear?

I am not certain where it is, but know it's within a few miles of Seaham.

If you can do this, could let me know ASAP and I ww can make arrangements.

Thank you
Ian

Steven Forster
11-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Dexter cannot make it tomorrow night. Is there anyone that can call to his house on the way and collect the keys and timing gear?

I am not certain where it is, but know it's within a few miles of Seaham.

If you can do this, could let me know ASAP and I ww can make arrangements.

Thank you
Ian

Cheers Ian, I live in Shotton so it's only 2 or 3 miles for some fellow racers.....if anybody can help, can you ring me on
07895 896 188 ASAP please.......cheers ;)

Danny Harrison
12-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Sorry change of plan.

ja76
12-10-2014, 11:39 AM
I can pick them up on my way up there as im passing on a19 if someone else can run it?