PDA

View Full Version : D413 UK Team Setups Thread


Richard Lowe
06-10-2014, 11:40 AM
With my new section moderator powers I thought it'd be a good idea to gather all the UK team's setup info for the D413 into one thread. To make it easier for people to find a setup for a particular track/surface and not have to wade through the general thread we have currently.

I'll get all the previous setup's added as I get chance, this might look a little messy initially as I figure out how to collate everything neatly so bear with me :)

Thanks to Arn0 for the editable setup sheet!

Richard Lowe
06-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Worksop 2014 Round 1 - Click to view (http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72641&d=1412692924)
Indoor medium traction, rubber/cork floor with minimal carpet.

Chadderton 2014 Round 1 - Click to view (http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73024&d=1413460712)
Indoor medium traction, rubber floor

Off Road Wars 2014 - Click to view (http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73892&stc=1&d=1415970215)
Indoor high traction, carpet

Chadderton 2014 Round 3 - Click to view (http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75049&stc=1&d=1420031141)
Indoor medium traction, rubber floor

Richard Lowe
06-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Reserved