PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble sending messages from here.


xyz05
06-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Please help. I can't seem to send messages from here. There is a couple people asking "why no reply" I had thought I did, but obviously not. If the guys who have been in contact with me, please be patient and I am trying to resolve this problem.

Steve Gray
06-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Please help. I can't seem to send messages from here. There is a couple people asking "why no reply" I had thought I did, but obviously not. If the guys who have been in contact with me, please be patient and I am trying to resolve this problem.

Hello mate,

I am one of the above! Lol.

anyway ive had simal problems with messages not sending or being blank, it turned out to be Oople not liking my smart phone (galaxy s3). Perhaps try on a desk or laptop machine if you havnt already??
Sorry I cant really offer any other info.

hope you get it sorted

Steve

jimmy
10-10-2014, 01:56 AM
I'll look into this - but I also need to get my lazy arse to update the forum software also. :)