View Full Version : 410v4 ..another bites the dust!!
shaun m
08-10-2014, 08:46 PM
In my quest of beating mikey and dibble ., in the ammount of cars i can tick off the list , ive got another needing a new home!!
Selling my 410v4 , its been used as a 2wd ,but have decided to get a conventional 2wd , soo bought a used bmax2 v2..
Anyway it comes with all the alloy upgrades inc diff inserts ,rear diff holder , centre diff holder , servo mount , ackerman plate ,bellcrank and more ,will also include some spares ... £ 175 cash .. pm if your interested ..:thumbsup:
AmiSMB
09-10-2014, 03:14 PM
In my quest of beating mikey and dibble ., in the ammount of cars i can tick off the list , ive got another needing a new home!!
Selling my 410v4 , its been used as a 2wd ,but have decided to get a conventional 2wd , soo bought a used bmax2 v2..
Anyway it comes with all the alloy upgrades inc diff inserts ,rear diff holder , centre diff holder , servo mount , ackerman plate ,bellcrank and more ,will also include some spares ... £ 175 cash .. pm if your interested ..:thumbsup:
You are an RC Animal!
So are you still running another v4 for 4wd until you fancy another change? :lol:
hotrodchris
09-10-2014, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=AmiSMB;880417]You are an RC Animal!
Grant and how many cars in your rc garage?
shaun m
09-10-2014, 05:08 PM
You are an RC Animal!
So are you still running another v4 for 4wd until you fancy another change? :lol:
Yeah ,the one i'm selling i bought it 2nd hand anyway ,for a 2wd car , but i want something more suited to the job , but my 4wd v4 aint going anywhere . If it does'nt sell ill keep it for a wet car.
AmiSMB
10-10-2014, 03:14 PM
You are an RC Animal!
Grant and how many cars in your rc garage?
Takes an RC Animal to know an RC Animal :p
I have a few cars in my rc garage along with the planes, helicopters, boats, dalek and surfer :blush:
I would be tempted in Sean's but I already have too many!
shaun m
10-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Takes an RC Animal to know an RC Animal :p
I have a few cars in my rc garage along with the planes, helicopters, boats, dalek and surfer :blush:
I would be tempted in Sean's but I already have too many!
I'm open to "very" sensible offers !!! . :woot:
hotrodchris
10-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Takes an RC Animal to know an RC Animal :p
I have a few cars in my rc garage along with the planes, helicopters, boats, dalek and surfer :blush:
I would be tempted in Sean's but I already have too many!
11 1/10th cars
5 1/8th nitro cars
4 indoor hellis
1 50size nitro heli
And 3 planes and a boat left i Think?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.