PDA

View Full Version : Stronger CVA Wheel Hex Pin


alex97
11-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Hello,
I'm looking for some stronger hex pins after destroying so many on my b5m. I've upgreaded the hex's to the alloy ones and the stock plastic ones were striping after a few runs. Can anyone advise me on stronger ones that will last more than a few race mettings?

Has anyone else had the same problem?


Thanks Alex

s22jgs
11-10-2014, 05:41 PM
sounds more like uve built something wrong. My B5M has had about 7 hours of track time and not had to replace a single pin or hex. they are not even worn

Noob
11-10-2014, 07:03 PM
The standard hex on the rear should of gone before the pin you would think

mattr
11-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Over tightening wheel nuts can snap the pins. Especially if you've missed spacers, or the axles need shimming.

alex97
21-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the replies, does anyone know the size of the shims that I would need to get?