PDA

View Full Version : TM4 - Speedo on the front or on the rear


kyfran95220
11-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi all,

Could somebody tell me the diiferences between placing the ESC on the front of the chassis or on the rear.
Where do you place it on high grip track ? :confused:

For my own,on high grip, I put it on the rear,but is it the best way ?

Franck O.

InsideLineModels
12-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Hi all,

Could somebody tell me the diiferences between placing the ESC on the front of the chassis or on the rear.
Where do you place it on high grip track ? :confused:

For my own,on high grip, I put it on the rear,but is it the best way ?

Franck O.

The balance is better with it mounted at the front. You'd be surprised the difference it makes with helping to stop the rear collapsing under power. I always run mine at the front with just the receiver and transponder at the back.

Kev

kyfran95220
12-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi Kev and thank you for your anwser.
So,Ihave to test this way !!! :)