PDA

View Full Version : *** RACING CANCELLED - 12TH OCTOBER ***


dpackster1980
12-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Due to no one being able to run race control we've had to cancel the meeting for tonight. Apologies for the late notice.

beasty boys motorsport
12-10-2014, 11:43 AM
you mean to say that only dex can run race control :thumbdown:...all these top r/c people and we only have 1 person.......disappointing :confused:

DAVO
12-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Gutted:(

ja76
12-10-2014, 12:06 PM
:(:(

K-Brewer
12-10-2014, 12:44 PM
I can give it a go. I know how to put names in an sort the heats out, finals may be a bit hit an miss tho

K-Brewer
12-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Let me know soon though or I'm gonna start cooking me Sunday tea instead

Steven Forster
12-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Let me know soon though or I'm gonna start cooking me Sunday tea instead

Sorry Kev, I've got the timing gear at home but I'm stuck in hospital....😔

K-Brewer
12-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Sorry Kev, I've got the timing gear at home but I'm stuck in hospital....😔

No worries mate, hope everything a ok

Hyperstrada
12-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Hey, hope all's well Dex.

I was struggling to make it tonight, might try Tyne Met tomorrow if any other buggy drivers are interested?.....

Mark

dpackster1980
12-10-2014, 05:21 PM
I can run it and willing to do it whilst Dex is on the sick bed. I would've done it tonight but my child has been blowing chunks for the past 4 days. :thumbdown:

If anyone is willing to learn how to do it then they're more than welcome to instead of moaning. ;)