PDA

View Full Version : Fitting electrics into the chassis?


c0sie
10-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Without being forced to buy a stubby servo im struggling to fit all my electrics into my S2 without it looking cack...

Has anyone got any photos of their installs for me?

Alex H
10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
I had problems as well and the huge capasitor was finally taped to the motor cables. Than I put the Rx on the highside with the connectors along side the chassis and boundled the wires together in between the esc and servo.

c0sie
10-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I think I need to move that capacitor out the way, but by moving the ESC to the left or right I dont think the fan will clear the shell?

frogger
10-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Get rid of that nasty GTB and install a Tekin RS Pro. You'll have oodles of space then :thumbsup:

c0sie
10-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Id rather eat my own genitals ;)

I luv muh GTB! lol