PDA

View Full Version : Dash for cash


Craig maher
13-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Any news on numbers for dash for cash yet

AmiSMB
13-10-2014, 10:30 PM
You just need to concentrate on being number one!

hazeandfizz
14-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Number 1 F5:thumbsup:

Fribs are you going?

JB.

You just need to concentrate on being number one!

MattKeene
14-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Craig, thanks for volunteering to get bumped up to the F4's to give the less co-ordinated (myself included) a ray of hope. The offer of a true F5 champion!

Craig maher
14-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Lmao ya nice try but I'm an f5 just hoping there will be a few people there to support the track and also makes for better racing with loads of different people 😊

RobW
14-10-2014, 06:48 PM
I've asked Julian to send me latest numbers and I will post list up here when I have it.

To be honest the last set of numbers I saw were a bit disappointing. On the bright side winning the prizes will be easier for some - just wish I could race:(

Rob

Bernie_W
14-10-2014, 07:11 PM
I booked in to race 4wd for this event but as my new RB6 went so well last Sunday
can I change my entry from 4wd too 2wd .
Thanks in advance
Bernard Wija
Kyosho RB6
pt 3552730

RobW
14-10-2014, 08:25 PM
I booked in to race 4wd for this event but as my new RB6 went so well last Sunday
can I change my entry from 4wd too 2wd .
Thanks in advance
Bernard Wija
Kyosho RB6
pt 3552730

Hi Bernie

Will do.

Cheers

Rob

shaun m
18-10-2014, 03:58 PM
is there a burger van there tomorrow ? :woot:

hotrodchris
18-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Yes Shaun and additional toilet

shaun m
18-10-2014, 04:06 PM
cheers chris :thumbsup:

AmiSMB
20-10-2014, 06:47 AM
Number 1 F5:thumbsup:

Fribs are you going?

JB.

Sorry JB but could not make it. Thought I would sit it out and give you a chance :p

hazeandfizz
21-10-2014, 08:20 AM
What a brilliant meeting at the weekend guys, huge thanks to all involved. Very good of the club to provide a great raffle and a cash prize for all grades.
Must say the Schumacher KF was amazing in the damp conditions.


Looks like I will have even less free time now as Rhiannon loved racing and is keen for more :woot:.

Look forward to seeing you all soon,
Team Barker.

AmiSMB
22-10-2014, 01:57 PM
It was a real shame I was not there as I have not been racing for a while again now and looks like it was a great meeting. Glad you are liking the new rides JB. Is that a mention of your family on the Susie Wolff article on the BBC? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28329673)