PDA

View Full Version : Racing 19th Of October CANCELLED !!!


Steven Forster
13-10-2014, 09:09 PM
As above, I'm hoping to be out of hospital and back to racing this Sunday....

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and run till we get finish :)

So who's coming and what are you running ?

Hopefully see you all there 😜

Trev81
13-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Remember Worksop and the Benfield winter series are both on the 19th

Steven Forster
13-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Remember Worksop and the Benfield winter series are both on the 19th

Yeah I've not long been told.......cheers Trev.....well racing will be on if we get enough people wanting to race, so please let me know if your coming or not ;)

Cheers

Dkfream
13-10-2014, 11:59 PM
I will be at Benfield this weekend with the bairn :thumbsup:

D4VEB
14-10-2014, 07:12 AM
I will also be at Benfield mate!

beasty boys motorsport
14-10-2014, 07:16 AM
nope...Benfield, put ye name down at Benfield dex and come and enjoy yeself :)

Steven Forster
14-10-2014, 08:35 AM
nope...Benfield, put ye name down at Benfield dex and come and enjoy yeself :)

Well I'm getting out today so will have to see if I can drive first....if I can I might even be at work this Saturday night so will have to see yet.

Will have to see if I can book in on the day as well, just in case I can get there to race ;)

K-Brewer
14-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Well I'm getting out today so will have to see if I can drive first....if I can I might even be at work this Saturday night so will have to see yet.

Will have to see if I can book in on the day as well, just in case I can get there to race ;)

always a spot for you mate

beasty boys motorsport
14-10-2014, 11:47 AM
:thumbsup: nice one dex, hopefully you can drive, cancel seaham as nobody will be there with worksop for the superstars and Benfield for us riff raff:lol:...come up and enjoy yeself

chrispattinson
14-10-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm at Worksop.

emzy
14-10-2014, 05:59 PM
If Seaham's on, I'll be there :)

Jedward
14-10-2014, 06:18 PM
We're at Benfield this week.

honrico Diablo
15-10-2014, 12:40 PM
get yourself up to Benfield mate! we'll all be there.. plenty room in our car if you want picking up?

Steven Forster
16-10-2014, 10:13 PM
As the title change says, I'm gonna cancel this sundays meeting with everybody racing away at other events......we should be back to normal again next week !!!

See you there

emzy
19-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Booooo :(

Steven Forster
19-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Booooo :(

I know Emily......I didnt even manage to go to Benfield today so another week with no rc racing :(

We will be back on again next sunday though :thumbsup:

Dkfream
19-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Was a good day Dex you would have enjoyed it, lots of close racing with all the big boys at Worksop lol, shame you couldn't make it, next one maybe.:thumbsup:

emzy
21-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Unfortunately I won't be around next Sunday - home for one Sunday only!