View Full Version : TORCH 2014 AGM - Friday 14th Nov
Details of the 2014 AGM are now on our website - see you there.
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/
Rob
hazeandfizz
16-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Tried to send this via the website but keeps failing to send.
One for the AGM, can we please have proper toilets?
It is my only problem with the club mainly as I have a daughter who would like to start racing the toilet situation keeps her and Mrs B away.
Put forward by J Barker, 2nd C Barker.
Thanks,
James.
hazeandfizz
21-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Another topic for the AGM,
should we make the junior class a 2WD only class? This would help keep costs down and encourage better throttle control.
Put forward by J.Barker, 2nd C.Barker.
Thanks,
James.
MrMagoo
22-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Tried to send this via the website but keeps failing to send.
One for the AGM, can we please have proper toilets?
It is my only problem with the club mainly as I have a daughter who would like to start racing the toilet situation keeps her and Mrs B away.
Put forward by J Barker, 2nd C Barker.
Thanks,
James.
I'll third that James. I realise it's a big ticket item, but better toilets do need looking into as what we have is definitely not sanitary and is far from an ideal solution.
RudeTony
23-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Only because I care I make this comment.
I know many have spoken about toilets at TORCH (committee too) but its a massive expense (and a load of work) and while we all strive to make sure the club grows, without the track being the priority to everything else, the club will not move forward.
Just my view so please don't shoot me down.
i.e - The track is amazing - the toilets aren't so good though
i.e 2 - The toilets are amazing but the track is awful
I know which one wins every time
bobbin
23-10-2014, 12:37 PM
two weeks ago the portaloo was like a wellie boot storeroom and at one point i think someone was sleeping in it.
we need to think long and hard about it before spending any money, if it was on none shared grounds or we owned the land then it wouldn't be an issue.
just saying
Tried to send this via the website but keeps failing to send.
One for the AGM, can we please have proper toilets?
It is my only problem with the club mainly as I have a daughter who would like to start racing the toilet situation keeps her and Mrs B away.
Put forward by J Barker, 2nd C Barker.
Thanks,
James.
Hi James
Thanks for pointing out the Contact Us is not working – we are trying to get it fixed now. I have changed to AGM details to get people to send proposals to our Info@torch e-mail address instead. I’ll send your proposals to Julian (he does not often come on Oople).
Cheers
Rob
hotrodchris
23-10-2014, 04:40 PM
As well as the cost Tony mentions for a permanent fixture planning permission would be required so this would also increase the rates that the club presently pay.
But James it has been discussed and would be Ideal.
Don't forget tomorrow is deadline for AGM proposals - send proposals with names of proposer/seconder to
[email protected]
Cheers
Rob
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.