PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 26th Of October !!!


Steven Forster
19-10-2014, 11:41 PM
As above were back racing this sunday as usual....:p

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and race till were finished :)

Dont forget to bring a pit table and chair with you ;)

Also dont forget the clocks are going back 1hr this sunday as well :woot:

So who's coming and what are you running :D

See you all there :thumbsup:

DAVO
20-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Ty 2wd

Scott 2wd

dpackster1980
21-10-2014, 06:14 PM
I'll be there, dunno what I'm running.

K-Brewer
21-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I'll be there, dunno what I'm running.

did u manage to give the lipos to chris mate

corkyjohnson75
21-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Thank f__k , some carpet !!!

2 for me dex .

dpackster1980
21-10-2014, 06:30 PM
did u manage to give the lipos to chris mate

Aye, I told him that they were for you.

honrico Diablo
22-10-2014, 05:07 PM
I'll be there with Archie, all night as its the school hols:thumbsup: both 2wd.

StwBald
23-10-2014, 11:42 AM
2WD for me please.

Checklist
Dex's Bodies
4wd for a bit play

ja76
24-10-2014, 07:03 AM
2 and 4 for me :-)

cmgreen
25-10-2014, 09:08 AM
2wd for me

chrispattinson
25-10-2014, 01:56 PM
2wd for me.

chrispattinson
26-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Really enjoyed tonight. Three great finals with super clean close racing. Same again next week please!

Steven Forster
27-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Really enjoyed tonight. Three great finals with super clean close racing. Same again next week please!

Was very close between me and Jimmy.....shame I rolled it and needed marshalling with only just a few laps to go and lost the chance of taking a win, but still still a great race :thumbsup:

Was the same between you and Nick also as well until he did the same :woot:

Was loving Gordons paint job on his TM2 as well......very different from the normal colours :thumbsup:

Hope everybody else had a great night ???

Found the problem with the lap counting.......it was down to the track being too wide where the loop was placed, causing people to miss a few laps or more :p

See you all next week :)

jimmiprice
27-10-2014, 08:10 AM
I enjoyed racing on that carpet, i thought it was going to be like velcro with grip roll everywhere but it wasnt, grip level was perfect !! I think its suits 2wd rather than 4wd did a few laps with my Cat in practise and it was a right handful !!
Pleased i could even remember what to do with my transmitter i last picked it up 10 months ago for one meeting and it was a couple of years the last time before then !
Cougar KF seemed good too !!

corkyjohnson75
27-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Yes I find it a lot better on the carpet . qualified 3RD in the A ,:thumbsup:

Didn't finish it like :(

Steven Forster
27-10-2014, 08:28 PM
Oh and before I forget as well.....thanks to Jason for the spares after breaking a wishbone and bending a hinge pin :thumbsup:

ja76
30-10-2014, 05:14 PM
No worries dex, happy to help mate
was a great night car was just getting better and better :D

chrispattinson
31-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Thought your cars looked really good Jason.

ja76
01-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks Chris
just need to get some practice in with them before next worksop rd lol

Steven Forster
02-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Well fingers crossed for me tomorrow. ...pick up at 9:30am going to leed's Bradford airport......Once dropped off, carry on down to Liverpool to pick 8 idiots up and get back to open the club up........might need to sort a back up plan for somebody to pick the racing gear up from my house is Shotton, just in case ;)

Steven Forster
02-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Well fingers crossed for me tomorrow. ...pick up at 9:30am going to leed's Bradford airport......Once dropped off, carry on down to Liverpool to pick 8 idiots up and get back to open the club up........might need to sort a back up plan for somebody to pick the racing gear up from my house is Shotton, just in case ;)

Will post between 3:00pm-4:00pm if I think I'm gonna be running late........!!!