View Full Version : Tomorrow
Craig maher
25-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Who's racing tomorrow
RudeTony
25-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Not if you started growing a mustache!!
LOL
Steve1973
25-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Tom is away, but me and Alex will be there.
Craig maher
25-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Lmao not yet tony but will be soon it's for a good cause
Bernie_W
25-10-2014, 01:12 PM
I'll be there for some more 2wd action
Bernie
Craig maher
25-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Oh is there nobody doing 4wd
hotrodchris
25-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Oh is there nobody doing 4wd
Ade will i expect?
shaun m
25-10-2014, 03:08 PM
I've got both ready , but plan on doing 2wd😊:thumbsup:
mikeyscott
25-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Would do if I could find kit after house move. Oh well
shaun m
25-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Oh is there nobody doing 4wd
Phil's doing 4wd and suspect james , cammers ,and dan too. :thumbsup:
Crazy L
25-10-2014, 04:49 PM
I won't be there, so not much different really.
Loomies is closing and it's their last day, so bike run up there instead.
jpmatrix
25-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Yep.
4wd for me. Just done with fitting electrics in a xb4. its a lot easier then trying to shoehorn it into durango lol.
Im really looking forward to see how it drives compared to the 410.
Squidzilla
25-10-2014, 05:36 PM
I plan to come 2wd for me.. so we have last place decided :)
Edit : as always something comes up. :( been ages since my last meeting!!
HOTSHOT III
25-10-2014, 06:36 PM
2WD for me :thumbsup:
wylie
25-10-2014, 08:51 PM
I'm coming! if I can remember where to go, 4wd yoko.
MrMagoo
25-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Will be there with many body shells to distribute! 4wd most likely...
martin so16
25-10-2014, 09:34 PM
4wd for me :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.