PDA

View Full Version : Foamed CR2-SE RED SLIM with Jconcepts.


xfactor
28-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to share this beast with you all. I have raced a couple of times at the great indoor flat carpet track at Hinckley.

I ran it first as a standard CR2-SE on staggers and Venoms 88s. The CR2 was good but night rite. So someone said buggy foams were out. So on to the internet to search. Found them, glued them and ran it. WOW the difference was day and night. AWESOME !!!!!!.

So now I have gone one more step and fitted a geardiff and touring car springs. Also the biggest mod is the chassis. Its now a slim CR2-SE with Jconcepts Finnisher. Modded chassis........Hope you like :woot:

Posting pics NOW !!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xfactor
28-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi all, here you go..... CLICK PICTURES TO EN-LARGE.....:D

lcpvcce
28-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Wow............... gooooooooood job Mark !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

xfactor
29-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Cheers Ken :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SHY
29-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Sweet! :thumbsup:

Wow - spring preload anyone? :D

Tom3012
29-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Stop it! :lol::thumbsup:

xfactor
29-10-2014, 06:29 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Got another one Tom :D :D:thumbsup: