PDA

View Full Version : Spotted at the EOS...


neallewis
28-10-2014, 11:15 PM
https://plus.google.com/photos/106842222693687275365/albums/6074256715149442017/6074257669975689378?pid=6074257669975689378&oid=106842222693687275365

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KHdu-8Er3lI/VEwZKwUXyKI/AAAAAAAAi1E/UPFjr_6AR6M/w1024-h680-no/DSC_0130.jpg

skyaflake
29-10-2014, 06:56 PM
That's a pretty decent hybrid. :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
29-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm looking in to making one of these .

Looks like the shorty chassis with the B max 2 version 1 kick up plate , any body no . ?

StwBald
29-10-2014, 08:24 PM
It's like this one that I was trying to get off Dan Holmes on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yokomo-BMAX-hybrid-4iii-and-2mr-2wd-buggy-/261617418690?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEDWX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=EFt0QQdz4SfYHZhtCVAXCyYWlC8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Andyp
29-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Rudebits do a conversion....http://www.rudebits.co.uk/index.php?cPath=111_192

maybe cobra racing do a conversion also??https://www.facebook.com/groups/539051429511100/

dikke hond
29-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Holy shitballs!

jasonrcb
29-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Cobra do 2 versions for the yokomo cars,Max2 and Max3,pictured is the Max3,they have been put on the back burner for a while as it's all we can do at the minute is keep up with our Associated range,hopefully further developments wont be to far away once all of the back orders have been caught up with

discothesnake
29-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I done one of these a while back. Wasn't great but I don't really have the means to make the parts to finish it. Might get it out again soon.

mes
30-10-2014, 05:13 AM
I'm looking in to making one of these .

Looks like the shorty chassis with the B max 2 version 1 kick up plate , any body no . ?

That's what I've been told if that is Björn Prümper's car. As it seems, mounting holes on the 4III chassis are directly compatible with the plastic kick-up plate. :)

skyaflake
30-10-2014, 08:23 AM
He was using a B-Max4 II body

mes
31-10-2014, 05:23 PM
He was using a B-Max4 II body

This one, I guess: :)

http://eos.redrc.net/wp-content/gallery/eos-201415-rd1-poznan-poland/fri_prumper.jpg
Picture by redrc.net http://eos.redrc.net/wp-content/gallery/eos-201415-rd1-poznan-poland/fri_prumper.jpg

neallewis
31-10-2014, 05:56 PM
As it seems, mounting holes on the 4III chassis are directly compatible with the plastic kick-up plate. :)

But they aren't?

mes
01-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Too bad, that's what I've been told by someone having a look at Björn's car when he tested it at our track. :(