View Full Version : Team TORCH at Maritime Off Road Wars 8/9th Nov
So who is going and where are we pitting - downstairs nearer the track and food or upstairs with loads of space to spread out?
Rob
Squidzilla
30-10-2014, 12:43 AM
I am going, this is my first trip away... Anything I need to remember to bring ?
I like my space, but then I will go with the crowd :)
I am going, this is my first trip away... Anything I need to remember to bring ?
I like my space, but then I will go with the crowd :)
Hi Rob
Things you don't need are table and chairs as they are provided as is 240V power.
If you not been before useful to know that the track is up several flights of stairs which you have to carry your stuff up. Carrying a heavy full size hauler up the stairs is not much fun. I tend to take the stuff out of my hauler and put in a couple of in plastic boxes which are easier to carry.
Cheers
Rob
AmiSMB
01-11-2014, 09:34 PM
I will be there to blow the cobwebs off my kit :)
Squidzilla
05-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Ive seen this (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/schumacher/setupcougarkf/KF_CarsonWernimont_Poznan2014102426/) set up for indoor (the latest on PetitRC)
While im not copying the set up in intrigued why he has reduced the dif to 2 gears and not the kit 4?
would this be worth doing before the weekend ?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.