View Full Version : 1st indoor meeting
rob m
02-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Great days racing today, had fun with the old lazer. Track was good Gav, nice layout. Also thankyou to every one for making the day run smooth , making my fist attempt at race control ok with hardly any issues, and all who helped build and put the track away :thumbsup:
Stu Dixon
02-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Agree with you on that one Rod, good track and plenty of track time.
Decent turnout too.
Sorry I couldn't help stay behind to help pack the track away but I had to rush home.
Darren Wales
02-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Glad the day went well and Rob even getting some race controlling in too! :thumbsup:
My weekend should have been working nights, instead home resting after pulling my back out! :cry: I'm 42 this week, if this is old age I'm not liking the look of it :confused:
Pitman Ed
03-11-2014, 07:31 AM
It's not old age Darren - just newness wearing off!
James Pritchard
03-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Cracking days racing guys.
Great track layout, organization, and well run meeting.
Great driving and clean racing, which i always like to see.
Unlike a certain other meeting not too far away!
Well done guys.:thumbsup:
Gavin Collingwood
03-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Did anyone do any filming? If so I'd like to put it on YouTube/Facebook as I forgot to take some video
Si Coe
03-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I've got about 30 seconds of the track and several minutes of the ceiling because the stupid camera mount moved.
mark-rc
03-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Great days racing. Love the track, and as James said, good clean fast racing, shame burys indoor meetings are only once a month! I would race there every week if I could.:thumbsup:
Enjoyed my first meeting back but was bit frustrated with performance, couple of niggling problems with the car but mainly the driver trying to remember how to drive again :o
Chris Elworthy
03-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Great meeting! I always enjoy the indoor races it's always good fun!
I agree with Mark, would be great to get in there more often but obviously costs and availability of a race controller dictate.
Gav, message Lee Robinson on FB I think he videoed some, if not all of the top heat of 2wd.
Chris
birdy
03-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Results are up on the website :thumbsup:
http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/index.html
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.