PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 9th Of November !!!


Steven Forster
03-11-2014, 12:43 AM
As above we are racing as normal on sunday.....;)

Door open between 5:30-5:45pm and race till we finish :D

Dont forget to bring a pit table and chair with you....:p

So who's coming and what are you running....:confused:

See you all there.....:thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
03-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Al be there this week dex .

2WD probs .

chrispattinson
03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
2wd please

DAVO
03-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

dpackster1980
05-11-2014, 02:44 PM
2wd for me.

honrico Diablo
08-11-2014, 09:47 AM
2wd for me mate.

I've completely buggered my shoulder and I'm on docs orders to rest, so I ll have so sit out the track build lads.....sorry (just to get it in now before I get called a lazy b stard!)

corkyjohnson75
08-11-2014, 12:27 PM
2wd for me mate.

I've completely buggered my shoulder and I'm on docs orders to rest, so I ll have so sit out the track build lads.....sorry (just to get it in now before I get called a lazy b stard!)

We'll you will just have to put it away instead :lol:

Steven Forster
08-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Here a list of proposed dates for us to be open over the winter to run our race series, these are subject to change, BUT if we get the dates booked in early enough we will have more chance of getting them.....

What dates would you like to race.....

21/12/2014 Sunday Normal Sunday Club Racing
22/12/2014 Monday Track left
23/12/2014 Tuesday Track left
24/12/2014 Wednesday Track left
25/12/2014 Thursday Track left
26/12/2014 Friday Winter Series - 6 hours afternoon racing
27/12/2014 Saturday Track left
28/12/2014 Sunday Winter Series - 6 hours afternoon racing
29/12/2014 Monday Track left
30/12/2014 Tuesday Track left
31/12/2014 Wednesday Track left
01/01/2015 Thursday Winter Series - 6 hours afternoon racing
02/01/2015 Friday Track left
03/01/2015 Saturday Track left
04/01/2015 Sunday Winter Series - 6 hours afternoon racing

Answers on a post card :p

corkyjohnson75
08-11-2014, 01:31 PM
So can we agree on dates and start booking in to see what interest we get .

And build a killer track with a drop off n stuff .:thumbsup:

K-Brewer
08-11-2014, 01:44 PM
So can we agree on dates and start booking in to see what interest we get .

And build a killer track with a drop off n stuff .:thumbsup:

Drop u off lol

chrispattinson
09-11-2014, 09:17 AM
2wd for me mate.

I've completely buggered my shoulder and I'm on docs orders to rest, so I ll have so sit out the track build lads.....sorry (just to get it in now before I get called a lazy b stard!)

Sounds like you'll make a good supervisor ;)

Nick5000
09-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Think I would do the Sundays for the winter series but definitely not Boxing Day and New Year's Day

Jedward
09-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Think I would do the Sundays for the winter series but definitely not Boxing Day and New Year's Day

Ditto.

D4VEB
09-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Wasn't going to bother but batteries are on charge now so count me in :thumbsup:

Hyperstrada
09-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Great nights racing lads, really enjoyed it! ��

chrispattinson
09-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Agreed, really good racing tonight, with top 3 in qualifying covered by just 1 second, great turn out aswell.
Also featured one of the biggest crashes I've had in a while full speed into the wall on the straight ....
.... also nice to run a car I was bought for xmas in 1989.

chrispattinson
10-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Wasn't going to bother but batteries are on charge now so count me in :thumbsup:

I bet your glad you put your batteries on charge .... :)

jimmiprice
10-11-2014, 11:03 AM
The Sunday inbetween Christmas and new year is always a good time for a race meeting ?
Why not arrange a competition for that date, you should get a good turnout if there is no other meetings on that day.
Could build a nice track with loads of jumps and features and if you advertise it sharp enough it could be a success....

cmgreen
10-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Agreed, really good racing tonight, with top 3 in qualifying covered by just 1 second, great turn out aswell.
Also featured one of the biggest crashes I've had in a while full speed into the wall on the straight ....
.... also nice to run a car I was bought for xmas in 1989.

Agree, now I gotta see if Mickey Mouse can tweet me car for next time lol

DAVO
10-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Great night last night loads of fast guys there was great to see all the competion fighting it out for TQ.
Seaham club is just getting better all the time.