View Full Version : Two new 'Name Decal' designs now online.
jimmy
09-11-2014, 11:01 AM
A couple of new name decal designs added to the 'Custom Name Decals' page!
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/design23.jpg
Go here:
http://www.oople.com/decals/
:woot:
Ashlandchris
09-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Any news on orders for original designs?
Mrs oOple
22-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Been sending orders out so if they haven't turned up let us know and we can look into it :thumbsup:
leeboy44
22-11-2014, 06:01 PM
whats the turn around on these now?
i ordered last year and took 10weeks to come
i had forgotten about them and ordered from someone else then they turn up,
they are nice when the turn up mind lol :thumbsup:
Ashlandchris
22-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Thanks Vicky. I had ordered some name decals and some Oople ones back in May/June time. The oople ones arrived in July and I dropped an email to Jimmy letting him know only half the order had arrived and he was very apologetic and said he'd sort it. Not heard anything further since?
whites75
24-11-2014, 06:33 PM
I was gonna get some name decals for the kids from Santa for their cars but they might not get here in time??
Ashlandchris
24-11-2014, 10:27 PM
If you are able to pm Jimmy or Vicky they may be able to do something, but I think standard delivery may be pushing it
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.