PDA

View Full Version : 2014 AGM. Postponed.


Oscar
25-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Dianne has been in touch and unfortunately she has a work commitment which clashes with the 3rd December date for the AGM. She sends the greatest of apologies, but I'm sure we can all understand earning a living has to take priority over volunteering to help other people have a hobby.

I have also spoken to Steve Lawson with regards to a basic agenda for the AGM.

The proposal is as follows:

AGM, Wed 7th January*, 19:30, Upstairs at Whitcliffe Sports Centre. (*Final confirmation required)

Agenda to include:

Election of Comitee Members- Who is prepared to take on responsibility for part of the clubs running and which element
Chadderton - What is the best way to run these "non local" meetings going forward
Future Plans - To include the outdoor venue. Ideas to be supported by costing and manpower plans.

Aire valley
25-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Mmmm....any news of indoor dates from 28 Dec onwards...?

Oscar
26-11-2014, 12:13 PM
First meeting will be the Xmas meeting, 28th December 10:00 - 18:00.

I'm hoping a few of us can get together before and have a quick once over in the container with a view to repairing or replacing whatever is required prior to the first meeting.

If anyone wants to suggest a convenient date and time, I'll make sure a key holder is there.


Subsequent meetings will be 13:00 - 18:00, so we will need to be as organised as possible with track building/putaway to maximise the racing we have available to us. Perhaps an on-line pre-booking in would speed things up too?? I'd be happy to run this if it saved time on the day;)

Haldenby81
26-11-2014, 03:03 PM
Shall need to be a day time so got good light, what about a Saturday or Sunday when no racing on, that way maybe more could turn up ... I'll be up for it myself, working shifts threw week tho means weekends best for me, think iv got some bits of ply n some 2x2 spare if owt needs making ... Not sure how big the ply is tho but it's 8mm stuff I think or maybe thinner ... Is the Xmas meeting caravan racing no crashing vintage n normal again or not known as yet?

Aire valley
26-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks John..:thumbsup:..... I agree with Danny re daylight.....either weekday or weekend for me..!

Bells
26-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Could I suggest 14 dec about 11 ish I'm sure it will only need 5 or 6 of us for a couple of hours , I think the generator and speakers etc are the main things to get ready

Oscar
26-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Sunday 14th is Bury indoors, so I'd probably not be able to make that date. Although if the 14th suits everyone else, I can just help co-ordinate and fix up what needs sorting after the "viewing"

Aire valley
26-11-2014, 08:51 PM
John....is a Saturday better for you as you, presumably, also have Chadderton on 7 Dec..?

Bells
26-11-2014, 09:00 PM
John....is a Saturday better for you as you, presumably, also have Chadderton on 7 Dec..?

Alan I can do the 6th about 11.00

Aire valley
26-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Ian.....that's fine by me..! ..... John..?

Haldenby81
26-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Not this weekend weekend after... I'm good for that date/time too n only up road,

Oscar
27-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Sat 6th is fine by me, I think I have some keys.......Ian have you still got a set??

Aire valley
27-11-2014, 09:02 PM
So, Saturday 6 December ar 11 ish it is then...! At least 4 of us and hopefully round up a couple more...:)

Bells
27-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Sat 6th is fine by me, I think I have some keys.......Ian have you still got a set??

Yeh mate , for both containers , I will pick up genny on my way through :thumbsup:

Aire valley
27-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Ian.........why do you need the generator..?

Bells
28-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Ian.........why do you need the generator..?

For the light in the container when we put track away

Aire valley
28-11-2014, 11:15 AM
For the light in the container when we put track away

Oops...sorry, forgot that....!