PDA

View Full Version : BMAX4 III Wheel hub pins


weejimmy
26-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi All,

We seem to be breaking them fairly regularly (Part no. BM-011). Anyone else having trouble? Are there option parts available?

Cheers!

minty
26-11-2014, 01:26 PM
I dont like the original roll pins so i use these, much better and stronger.

SP-011H Wheel Hub Pin (Hard/4pcs)

weejimmy
26-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Perfect. Thanks. Not sure how I didnt spot those! :eh?:

neallewis
26-11-2014, 06:42 PM
The rolled pins break. you need the solid pins:
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/spares/yokomo/b-max-iii/sp-011h-wheel-hub-pin-hard-4pcs.html

Capt Hilts
26-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi,
I don’t use those split pins either as they are pants - they could take ages to remove if you have had a brakeage and needed to remove the drive shaft from the hub.
The Yokomo hard pins are a good idea but they are quite expensive and you only get 4 of them per packet.
Get these instead - HPI part no 101239 - they are loads cheaper and you get 10 in a pack !!! :lol:
I have used these ever since I started running a B-Max4 several years ago and they are spot on. :D
Rob.

ayske1
28-11-2014, 01:39 AM
im suprised for such a high end kit they'd even make such pins!

even my 90$ tamiya kit never had such a thing! :thumbdown:

weejimmy
28-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks chaps. Have ordered some! :thumbsup: