PDA

View Full Version : XFK 021


Richard Law
07-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Just found a unopened X6sq complete kit,
I bought this a few years ago but never got into the hobby.
I have recently started up again and loving it.
I've a Sch KF and loving it.
Now I've found this I don't know what to do with it, is it worth selling or building for a indoor specific car?
How competitive would this car be.
Any suggestions welcomed

cutting42
09-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Get a cubed upgrade for the squared and you would have an awesome carpet car or wet car to combine beautifully with the KF.

If you don't want to spend extra cash the squared will still work well as one of the best mid motor cars of its day.

Richard Law
09-12-2014, 11:56 PM
What are the differences with the cubed

Oxygen
10-12-2014, 12:35 AM
The Cubed has a carbon chassis, it's longer and narrower than the squared chassis too. It features an adjustable top deck which allows you to tune the chassis for different grip levels. The squared is still a great car as mr Cutting says above, it's awesome in low grip or in the wet!