View Full Version : TORCH Festive Fun Day - 28th December
Details of the Festive Fun Day here:
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/2014/12/08/festive-fun-day-sunday-28th-december/
Rob
MattKeene
08-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Quality ! lmao 'no marshal' race during lunch looks fun
Crazy L
22-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I've got an eye on coming along.....Stadium Truck styleee
focusmad
26-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi guys will u have the food van there?
Chris
shaun m
26-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi guys will u have the food van there?
Chris
I asked the same question earlier on facebook , and got told , that one is planned to be there.
Squidzilla
26-12-2014, 09:40 PM
No Festive Fun for me.... Work :( have a great one! And thanks for making me feel welcome and helping me start out! Such a great club to be part of :) see you in the new year... Sometime :)
Steve1973
27-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Hi guys will u have the food van there?
Chris
Food van is confirmed for tomorrow. Same one as we had for last round of the winter series.
Crazy L
27-12-2014, 06:40 PM
I still may turn up to this caper
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the day. It really was fun.
Also a thank you to the 2 guys who helped me with bearing replacements
The no Marshall race was just comedy gold, especially for us in 2wd who all got hit by the little double. It was like a buggy morgue :)
A top day all round
Phil RC
29-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Was a fab day . cold ! But lots of fun :)
Crazy L
29-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Wish I could say I had a good "morning", but alas no, it was shit, I was shit, the truck was shit. Think I need to pop round the parents loft and dig out the buggies (been packed since November 2013 as we thought we'd have moved by December. Moved in May '14, DIY ever since, hence noone has seen me for the last 9 months. For those that care for back story)
Though they're likely to want a good going over, but hey, it's me, I may not even bother, just rely on my devilish charm and startling rc driving talent :wtf::D
Like the new track though.
shaun m
29-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Wish I could say I had a good "morning", but alas no, it was shit, I was shit, the truck was shit. Think I need to pop round the parents loft and dig out the buggies (been packed since November 2013 as we thought we'd have moved by December. Moved in May '14, DIY ever since, hence noone has seen me for the last 9 months. For those that care for back story)
Though they're likely to want a good going over, but hey, it's me, I may not even bother, just rely on my devilish charm and startling rc driving talent :wtf::D
Like the new track though.
Just get the buggys going crazy l , ill keep the sct for a bash now and then , or for when others can be bothered!!
Yesturday was wicked by the way , good close and clean racing , just the boring task of stripping and cleaning the cars now!!
Phil RC
29-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Don't suppose any one knows or how to post the results up from the finals ? Had to shoot off after marshalling as had family down so could not hang about . I know I did not get in the top 3 of the b final , but was wondering if I done any 28's ? Was doing low 29's all morning but that was it :)
Crazy L
31-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Just get the buggys going crazy l !
Cheers Cochese, first bit of encouragement I had all year. Happy new year.
Brief report on our website:
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/2015/01/01/festive-fun-meeting-report/
Rob
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.