View Full Version : Calling Trucks, of all creeds, now here this:
Crazy L
08-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Following a brief (and slightly libelous) pm conversation with Mr Shaun Macfarland, It has been decreed that all trucks, Stadium and Short Course, must unite together against a common foe, The evil Lord Snob Apathy, and take to the mythical Torch Track to defeat this menace. One balls out heat with all trucks.
Who's got the bottle?
And just to get the department of work and pensions off my case..."I'M IN".
shaun m
08-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Following a brief (and slightly libelous) pm conversation with Mr Shaun Macfarland, It has been decreed that all trucks, Stadium and Short Course, must unite together against a common foe, The evil Lord Snob Apathy, and take to the mythical Torch Track to defeat this menace. One balls out heat with all trucks.
Who's got the bottle?
And just to get the department of work and pensions off my case..."I'M IN".:woot: lol
Crazy L
22-12-2014, 07:02 PM
28th December
Anymore else care to join?
shaun m
24-12-2014, 08:48 AM
I geuss no one else is interested then !?!
Crazy L
24-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Looks like it mush :thumbdown:. Woulda liked an all out truck battle, would have been a good laugh.
I'll race it regardless. It wouldn't be the first time.
shaun m
24-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Ill take mine anyway , might aswell sell mine!!, see ya sunday and merry xmas:thumbsup:
Crazy L
27-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Same to you geezer.
I'll keep mine as it isn't worth a wank. I'd rather burn it than sell it for peanuts to some tightarse on ebay.
shaun m
27-12-2014, 07:02 PM
You going then ? , mines loaded up.
Crazy L
27-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Yeah:thumbsup:
Crazy L
28-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Yeah:thumbsup:
As pointless as it was. From now on, I wont mention trucks on this forum. The deceased equine punishment has gone on long enough.
Crazy L
29-12-2014, 06:36 PM
ADMINS, PLEASE DELETE WHOLE THREAD
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.