View Full Version : Full throttle at 1/3rd stick travel
2175shaun
14-12-2014, 02:50 PM
I am currently using a Sanwa Gemini x transmitter with a S/P revention R and a S/P 10.5 turn motor, after setting end points, sub trim etc I am getting full throttle at about 1/3rd stick movement and cannot seem to change it so I get full throttle at full stick movement. Any advice :confused:
Callum
14-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Have you tried recalibrating the esc?
Callum
2175shaun
14-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Yep, 1 beep for neutral, 2 beeps etc etc stil no change
2175shaun
14-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Have narrowed the problem down to the transmitter itself. A friend who uses the same transmitter has bound his TX to my car and gets full throttle at full stick movement. I bound mine to his car and I still get the same problem with full throttle at 1/3rd stick movement. All settings between each TX are set to the same settings.
nites
14-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi Shaun,
I had the same problem with an older sanwa exzes transmitter and found the the potentiometer (electronic component with 3 wires connected to it) inside on the throttle had worked loose.
To reset it, you need set all trims to center and end point settings to 100%.
Once thats done, move the pot to the point where you just lose full throttle at full forwards movement on the stick and then move back a tiny amount to gain full throttle again and lock it into place at that point.
When that is done, recalibrate your speedo and it should give you a full linear feel again.
Hope this helps,
Tony
2175shaun
14-12-2014, 06:00 PM
nites, thanks for the info. Silly question, what do you mean lock into position. The Tx is only 3 months old so don't really want to mess around with the insides, rather send it back for a refund or exchange
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.