PDA

View Full Version : Thanks


Tobyw
14-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Guys,

I came down today for my first race meeting in about 14 years (it showed) and I had a blast. My two lads are now hooked and I can say we will becoming back and joining.

Just wanted to say thanks as people made it a friendly place to race and made us feel welcome.

Speacial thanks to Phil, Shaun (Sean.. How ever he spells it) for allowing to pit with them and Steve for the setup advice.

Cheers and see you all soon

Toby

shaun m
15-12-2014, 12:34 AM
Guys,

I came down today for my first race meeting in about 14 years (it showed) and I had a blast. My two lads are now hooked and I can say we will becoming back and joining.

Just wanted to say thanks as people made it a friendly place to race and made us feel welcome.

Speacial thanks to Phil, Shaun (Sean.. How ever he spells it) for allowing to pit with them and Steve for the setup advice.

Cheers and see you all soon

Toby

No worries , your welcome :thumbsup: , i'm sure phil be on here soon after he's decided on his dilema!!