View Full Version : Racing Is On 21st Of December !!!
Steven Forster
14-12-2014, 09:36 PM
As above we will be running on Sunday 21st....:D
Doors open for 3:00pm, once the track is built then we race till we finish and dont forget the track will be left out to race on the 28th and 30th of december....!!! ;)
So who's coming and what are you running....:p
See you all there :thumbsup:
honrico Diablo
14-12-2014, 10:00 PM
i'll be there mate, with Archie, both 2wd!
corkyjohnson75
15-12-2014, 10:49 AM
2WD dex .
Dkfream
15-12-2014, 11:14 AM
I will be there
Joe_K
15-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Me please.
Joe Keaveney
2WD
PT 7423075
Used to go to Peterlee, Durham, Oxclose, Teesside (at Norton off-road and Topspin Tennis Centre on-road!). Happy days. Visiting parents so thought I'd give it a go :D
Jedward
15-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Charlie 2 & 4, Oliver 2 please.
honrico Diablo
15-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Me please.
Joe Keaveney
2WD
PT 7423075
Used to go to Peterlee, Durham, Oxclose, Teesside (at Norton off-road and Topspin Tennis Centre on-road!). Happy days. Visiting parents so thought I'd give it a go :D
Peterlee! Happy memories, old Tommy counting laps manually!:lol:
Dkfream
15-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Few years ago that john lol, I may as well do 2 and 4wd dex for a laugh
Dkfream
15-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Dex can we not get in earlier or sat to build track, if it's up for a while let's make it a good one with a nice wall of death and stuff
StwBald
15-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Me 2wd please,
Just at thought but have we any funds to buy thin boards.??
corkyjohnson75
15-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Me 2wd please,
Just at thought but have we any funds to buy thin boards.??
What's going on in your head ? This could be dangerous .
cmgreen
15-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Can people come along normal time?
As above we will be running on Sunday 21st....:D
Doors open for 3:00pm, once the track is built then we race till we finish and dont forget the track will be left out to race on the 28th and 30th of december....!!! ;)
So who's coming and what are you running....:p
See you all there :thumbsup:
honrico Diablo
15-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Me 2wd please,
Just at thought but have we any funds to buy thin boards.??
Would be good to lay some boards over the carpet to mix up the grip a bit.
Steven Forster
15-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Dex can we not get in earlier or sat to build track, if it's up for a while let's make it a good one with a nice wall of death and stuff
I asked but got no feed back n a time.........I could open up earlier yes :D
Steven Forster
15-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Can people come along normal time?
Could possibly Chris....all depends on how many turn up and want to start the racing early :)
Hyperstrada
15-12-2014, 11:09 PM
I can get there about 4ish but no earlier.
Can we agree a racing start time or will you be able to add people in as they turn up?
corkyjohnson75
16-12-2014, 06:11 AM
Open practice till 6 then racing starts at 630 would be good .
Joe_K
16-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Peterlee! Happy memories, old Tommy counting laps manually!:lol:
Haha yeah, Tommy, the Barracuda lap counting computer! One of the best things about Peterlee for me was it about 400yds from my house - what I'd give for that facility now! (I live about 40 minutes away from Cotswold club).
Really looking forward to Sunday, not raced on a fully carpeted indoor track before, should be interesting! Later start to racing would be good for me too BTW although as long as I can pop in to a heat when I land, I'll be happy.
PS: I remember you posted elsewhere about the Turnigy ESC John. I'm running the HobbyKing X-Car 120A in my buggy (£25 I think it was), you're welcome to take a look on Sunday.
Think Papa Shields and I will be there, but doubt we'll make 3pm!
Dkfream
16-12-2014, 09:50 PM
I will be there for 3 dex unless you tell me any earlier and we can start on track:thumbsup:
dpackster1980
16-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Would be good to lay some boards over the carpet to mix up the grip a bit.
I agree I'm bored with full carpet. We need to start mixing it up a bit, tyre wear is shocking.
Steven Forster
16-12-2014, 11:04 PM
I can get there about 4ish but no earlier.
Can we agree a racing start time or will you be able to add people in as they turn up?
Open practice till 6 then racing starts at 630 would be good .
Think Corky has got the same Idea as me......Getting in earlier is mainly just to sort a bigger/better track out, what we can leave out over the 3 race dates......and I guess the start of racing depends on how many turn up but will probably be around the 6:00-6:30pm area.....???
StwBald
17-12-2014, 12:00 AM
What's going on in your head ? This could be dangerous .
Nowt major corky as you have problems getting around the first corner in finals without wing raping other cars:p:p:p
speed bumps, pre-formed jumps instead of flat ones etc etc.
We don't have to use everything all the time just gives us more options.
Have to agree with packster tyre wear is bad.
corkyjohnson75
17-12-2014, 06:40 AM
:thumbsup:Nowt major corky as you have problems getting around the first corner in finals without wing raping other cars:p:p:p
speed bumps, pre-formed jumps instead of flat ones etc etc.
We don't have to use everything all the time just gives us more options.
Have to agree with packster tyre wear is bad.
Ok , cool.
Yes I was not expecting him to slow down that slow on that corner . My fault completely .:thumbdown:
But I did pull over for the leaders .:thumbsup:
jimmiprice
17-12-2014, 07:10 AM
If any wood or sheets or out are needed let me know what to get and I'll get it in my van and bring it on Sunday !
corkyjohnson75
17-12-2014, 07:57 AM
If any wood or sheets or out are needed let me know what to get and I'll get it in my van and bring it on Sunday !
That's great jimmy ,what a guy .
Don't fetch any ideas this time eh .:lol:
jimmiprice
17-12-2014, 08:08 AM
That's great jimmy ,what a guy .
Don't fetch any ideas this time eh .:lol:
Ive got a 4m Mercedes Sprinter im gonna fill up with jumps and lumps to scratch your chassis mate !
honrico Diablo
17-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Haha yeah, Tommy, the Barracuda lap counting computer! One of the best things about Peterlee for me was it about 400yds from my house - what I'd give for that facility now! (I live about 40 minutes away from Cotswold club).
Really looking forward to Sunday, not raced on a fully carpeted indoor track before, should be interesting! Later start to racing would be good for me too BTW although as long as I can pop in to a heat when I land, I'll be happy.
PS: I remember you posted elsewhere about the Turnigy ESC John. I'm running the HobbyKing X-Car 120A in my buggy (£25 I think it was), you're welcome to take a look on Sunday.
Cheers mate that's the one i'm running now. Works fine, but doesn't seem to respond to any setup changes, punch/timing etc:confused:
corkyjohnson75
17-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Ive got a 4m Mercedes Sprinter im gonna fill up with jumps and lumps to scratch your chassis mate !
Oow,:eh?: al have to put that one with the scratch back on then , don't want to scratch me new one :woot:
Hyperstrada
17-12-2014, 02:44 PM
If any wood or sheets or out are needed let me know what to get and I'll get it in my van and bring it on Sunday !
How about 40 ton of clay and a boat load of sugar?! Protect the sports hall floor with an American style indoor dirt track! Haha!
jimmiprice
17-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Oow,:eh?: al have to put that one with the scratch back on then , don't want to scratch me new one :woot:
Going to line the down ramp with 40 grit DA discs !
Nick5000
18-12-2014, 01:05 PM
I will be there, 2wd. Not totally sure if I can get there for 3pm as my girlfriend has her family coming over for dinner sunday. Hopefully can. If im late will someone keep me a space in the pitting area so im not billy no mates next to the front door
beasty boys motorsport
18-12-2014, 03:39 PM
who's chief track builder....we in at 3 then...what time we racing
Dkfream
18-12-2014, 03:43 PM
You hit the nail on the head nicky "her family", you just say you going out and if she don't like it tell her to pack her bags and be gone by the time you get back lol
corkyjohnson75
18-12-2014, 09:14 PM
who's chief track builder....we in at 3 then...what time we racing
You are , we should see what time we get the track built , practice till 6 to give people a chance to get there and sort the heats out bout 6 15 , remember the track stopping up :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
18-12-2014, 10:27 PM
I will be there, 2wd. Not totally sure if I can get there for 3pm as my girlfriend has her family coming over for dinner sunday. Hopefully can. If im late will someone keep me a space in the pitting area so im not billy no mates next to the front door
Is that a dig at me like Nick.....😉 haha
corkyjohnson75
19-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Is that a dig at me like Nick.....😉 haha
Yes billy!
jimmiprice
19-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Do you need me to collect any supplies for sunday gents ?
Nick5000
19-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Lol. I'm sure I will b there latest 4. Looking foward to what ever track gets built. Maybe we cd have a 4 way cross over jump in middle of track !!!!
4 way crossover be like hot wheels :thumbsup:although it could work if one set was higher than the other so one jumps over the other :lol:
racdeaf
21-12-2014, 09:24 AM
just to confirm that door open at 3pm to build track & race start 6pm or earlier ?
:thumbsup:
Rob Calvert 2wd or 4wd :confused:
Dylan Calvert 4wd
John wilson 2wd
StwBald
21-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Did anyone ok Jimmi to get more boards..??
Jedward
21-12-2014, 10:47 AM
We should be there about 4pm.
corkyjohnson75
21-12-2014, 02:14 PM
just to confirm that door open at 3pm to build track & race start 6pm or earlier ?
:thumbsup:
Rob Calvert 2wd or 4wd :confused:
Dylan Calvert 4wd
John wilson 2wd
We will practise till 6 ish , give people a chance to get there .
Some videos from last night in the link in my signature
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.