PDA

View Full Version : b4.2 rtr No REVERSING


spiboom85
17-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Hi Guys

iv bought my son buggy above ITS NEW

car goes forward everything ok but I don't have a revers sometimes works then doesn't :confused:

tried following book just not helping ?

Noob
17-12-2014, 11:23 PM
There is probably a 2 second delay I think you got centre the throttle for 2 then go, tried that ?

mattr
18-12-2014, 08:06 AM
Yup, there's a time out on the ESC. Needs to be zeroed before it'll go into reverse. Think the time delay is actually programmable.

spiboom85
18-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Hi thanks for that how do I programme this add would help to learn my son thanks :thumbsup:

Noob
19-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi thanks for that how do I programme this add would help to learn my son thanks :thumbsup:

Go by the manual I'm not sure on that speedo and I would also try to rebind the transmitter as well to start.

mattr
19-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Yeah, read the manual. If you can't find the instructions you can probably download them from somewhere