PDA

View Full Version : Membership


Jakes2514
18-12-2014, 02:05 PM
I sent a mail to the [email protected] but it seems it is broken... it returned the following

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain shrccc.co.uk (http://shrccc.co.uk) by mailserver.shrccc.co.uk (http://mailserver.shrccc.co.uk). [213.171.216.114].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

Hopefully some IT bloke can figure out what is wrong.

For what's it worth I will have my subs with me tonight... just need a form ;)

Laters
Jakes

dobber
18-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi jakes,

I'm not there tonight but I will enter you on the system. I will get more forms printed off so next time your down you can fill one in.

Cheers

Duncan