PDA

View Full Version : B44.1 and saddle pack arrangement


Jeffjeffdejeff
21-12-2014, 10:49 PM
so I'm setting up a couple of cars an x6 and a b44.1.
I just want to know what you b44.1 guys do about the saddle pack wiring. Not much room for any connectors with the braces. And which way round works best. Points at front or back?

Thanks in advance.

gazhillAE
21-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Points at front
Corally connectors
Solder the wire on top of the connector so it's flat

Gaz

alex97
22-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Have a google of how other people have wired up their b44, try and get the connectors with a small bit taken out the side of the top as it makes soldering much easier and looks better.

gazhillAE
22-12-2014, 10:47 AM
:thumbsup:

Jeffjeffdejeff
22-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Googled nearly every image but, like these picsyiu still can't see how the connector wire is done. But I get it now. I know the connectors. Ones that allow 90 degree wire.

Cheers

mattr
22-12-2014, 03:24 PM
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__25175__4mm_Gold_Connectors_Low_Profile_10pc_.htm l