PDA

View Full Version : festive fun


Craig maher
22-12-2014, 04:39 PM
hi wondering if anyone could help would someone have a spare car ready to go i could hire off of them so my nephew could have ago on the 28th please let me know obviously i would pay for any damages

DHB
22-12-2014, 06:31 PM
hi wondering if anyone could help would someone have a spare car ready to go i could hire off of them so my nephew could have ago on the 28th please let me know obviously i would pay for any damages

Got my dex 410 v4 he could use mate, before I put it up for sale. Give us a ring if I can help.

Steve1973
22-12-2014, 08:06 PM
I've got a cougar sv ready to go with a 13.5 and a 27mHz radio I'd you need it. Only one stick pack though, so you'll need to charge it after 3 races.

Craig maher
23-12-2014, 12:40 PM
thanks very much steve dan has sorted me out now its going to be funny to watch I'm keeping as a surprise for my nephew he keeps saying its easy so we will see I'm going to be laughing all day taking the micky lmao

Steve1973
23-12-2014, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup: