View Full Version : SHOW US YOUR TCO2C EVOs
xfactor
30-12-2014, 09:40 PM
I thought I would start this. Mine will be finished tomorrow so will post mine. Just finishing the paint.........
So show off your TCO2C EVOs Guys & Girls.......:thumbsup: Show what father Christmas bought you......:D
Dandare
30-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Here's mine,
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag223/danusher346/DSCF1676_zps35f23763.jpg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/danusher346/media/DSCF1676_zps35f23763.jpg.html)
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag223/danusher346/DSCF1685_zps5e2367ee.jpg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/danusher346/media/DSCF1685_zps5e2367ee.jpg.html)
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag223/danusher346/20141012_153710_zps07932caf.jpg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/danusher346/media/20141012_153710_zps07932caf.jpg.html)
xfactor
31-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Just finished the TCO2C EVO.:thumbsup: Click pictures to en-large.........
whites75
31-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Has anyone any experience with yokomo bmax 2's as I was wondering who they compare to the team 2 evo in terms of handling and driving and overall robustness etc etc
I have been looking at team c cars for a while but not found anyone with a comparison so not sure weather to take the plunge - as the bmax 2 is all I have known in the few months I have been driving
cheers guys :)
Ashlandchris
31-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Has anyone any experience with yokomo bmax 2's as I was wondering who they compare to the team 2 evo in terms of handling and driving and overall robustness etc etc
I have been looking at team c cars for a while but not found anyone with a comparison so not sure weather to take the plunge - as the bmax 2 is all I have known in the few months I have been driving
cheers guys :)
Hi Phil. I have the tc02c and the jekyll version (tr02) but not the evo versions. My bmax is stronger - ie when I was running the teamc cars I would have 1-2 broken front arms per meeting. I find the build quality of the yoke better. To be fair, there isn't massive difference between many modern cars, so usually following the crowd is best as it provides set up help and spares
I tried the bmax and I now use the tc02c Evo. The bmax was ok but I personally think the team c is easier to drive and I have been faster with my team c than I ever was with a bmax. I have never broke my car either. Not at all.
whites75
31-12-2014, 05:48 PM
I think i might see if I can pick up a mint condition second hand one mid to late January when I have some cash and try one myself then :)
Gavin Collingwood
01-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Hi Phil. I have the tc02c and the jekyll version (tr02) but not the evo versions. My bmax is stronger - ie when I was running the teamc cars I would have 1-2 broken front arms per meeting. I find the build quality of the yoke better. To be fair, there isn't massive difference between many modern cars, so usually following the crowd is best as it provides set up help and spares
You broke 1-2 front arms per meeting?!? Think you need to slow down and stop crashing so hard.
I just thought I would post a pic of my other team c cars with my evo
brooksy
02-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Here's mine. Just waiting for the shell from Andy Shillito:thumbsup:
Doctored my old TM2 shell whilst I'm waiting.
InsideLineModels
02-01-2015, 05:01 PM
I thought I'd join in on this too!
http://insidelineracing.co.uk/images/stories/virtuemart/product/tc02c-evo-kev-lee5.jpg
Clive Loynes
02-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Beatutiful!
Do you run the aerial inside the body Kev?
InsideLineModels
02-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Beatutiful!
Do you run the aerial inside the body Kev?
Thanks :), yes, I use the Spektrum micro receivers so they're only short anyway.
Clive Loynes
06-01-2015, 02:24 PM
I have just started the build of my Semi-Cevo. This makes use of the 8mm longer chassis but retains the adjustments and geared diff that I have incorporated into the HBI rear end.
Looks like the receiver will have to sit on the battery strap as none of the other pockets in the chassis are big enough for it. My trusty old GTB esc only just squeezes in.
brooksy
09-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Hers mine with the shell on. Done by Andy Shillito.
Timee80
09-01-2015, 07:06 PM
That looks the bollux Phil. Very nice
brooksy
09-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Cheers Tim,can't wait to give it a good run next Saturday at Bridgford.
sime46
09-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Looks awesome Phil. Gotta love that paint scheme.
brooksy
10-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Cheers Si:thumbsup:
Clive Loynes
10-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Hope it goes as good as it looks!
That is a beautiful car. I'm certainly not putting a picture of my self-painted job on here after that one.
brooksy
14-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Hope it goes as good as it looks!
That is a beautiful car. I'm certainly not putting a picture of my self-painted job on here after that one.
Not with me driving it unfortunately:blush:.....but I've got a base set up from Craig Collinson so it should be good!.
The_doctor
01-02-2015, 11:34 PM
here is a pic of my TEAM C cars:thumbsup::thumbsup:
crompo
04-02-2015, 11:44 AM
My Evo and tm4
The_doctor
06-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Nice colours:thumbsup:
crompo
06-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Tc02c evo
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.