View Full Version : Anyone watch Fringe?
Nick Goodall
19-11-2008, 03:31 PM
It's on Sky1, Sunday evenings - I started watching from the first one and haven't stopped, it's not as good as Lost but to me is a big step up from the old X-Files series.
Just thought i'd see if anyone else watched it?
GRIFF55
19-11-2008, 04:09 PM
got it recorded but not got round to watching it yet. My fav has to be dexter, didn't miss one of those:thumbsup:
jim76
19-11-2008, 04:19 PM
i'm with Andy, Dexter is the best thing in the last couple of years. Have Fringe downloaded though, waiting for the series to finish as i like to watch it all back to back in a couple of days!
frogger
19-11-2008, 04:19 PM
I only watch it cause I think she is quite tasty :wub
jim76
19-11-2008, 04:32 PM
I only watch it cause I think she is quite tasty :wub
you'd enjoy dexter season 2 then Carl!! :woot:
Doomanic
19-11-2008, 04:46 PM
a big step up from the old X-Files series
Interesting. I enjoy Fringe, but I can't help thinking that it is just a rehash of the X-Files.
When is Lost back anyway?
savageman25
19-11-2008, 05:51 PM
It's on Sky1, Sunday evenings - I started watching from the first one and haven't stopped, it's not as good as Lost but to me is a big step up from the old X-Files series.
Just thought i'd see if anyone else watched it?
what happened in lost by the way, i only got to series 2 then it got changed to a diffrent channel and i lost track:thumbdown:
Have they gotten off the island yet?
jim76
19-11-2008, 07:56 PM
what happened in lost by the way, i only got to series 2 then it got changed to a diffrent channel and i lost track:thumbdown:
Have they gotten off the island yet?
it would take far too long to explain!
bittorrent is your friend!!
savageman25
19-11-2008, 08:18 PM
it would take far too long to explain!
bittorrent is your friend!!
bittorrent??????????????????????????
cwilson
20-11-2008, 01:06 PM
or try www.surfthechannel.com (http://www.surfthechannel.com) they have a really big selection there
When is Lost back anyway?
Maybe it's got lost? Badumbumshhh..
savageman25
20-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Maybe it's got lost? Badumbumshhh..
:woot::woot::woot::woot::thumbsup:
cwilson
20-11-2008, 04:41 PM
:lol::thumbsup::woot:quality:woot::thumbsup::lol:
Maybe it's got lost? Badumbumshhh..
millzy
20-11-2008, 05:06 PM
how hot is the sis in Dexter!!
frogger
20-11-2008, 06:49 PM
how hot is the sis in Dexter!!
O yes :wub
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/julie-benz/pictures/julie-benz-picture-1.jpg
bigred5765
20-11-2008, 07:27 PM
thats dexters women, not his sis
the pic below is dexters sis
jim76
20-11-2008, 09:36 PM
i was thinking more the nutter from the second series who was in Hustle!!
GRIFF55
20-11-2008, 09:44 PM
That frootloop english arty bird is the smart one! But then hey, i'm not fussy:thumbsup:
bigred5765
20-11-2008, 10:15 PM
shes dead ooops did i spoil season 3 epsode one lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.