PDA

View Full Version : Help!


Pixieboy1978
02-01-2015, 11:54 PM
Hi,

I'm new to Oople but can't help but feel it is so complicated to use.

I can't, seem to post a question (I'm posting this as it's something ' I luckily came across so thought sod it I will post for help). I have a general question about a charger. How do I post the question?

If I want to search items for sale etc. where the hell do I go?

Is it just me? I'm feeling a bit frustrated :(

Please help :)

Thanks

Steve

szymanski2oo1
03-01-2015, 12:22 AM
If you click on the forum tab on the top tool bar ( home page just below the adds ) then scroll to the bottom of the new page you will find the links to the for sale sections etc ... There's a second tool bar just below the 'forum' tool bar where 3rd in from the right there's a 'search' tab ... All quite easy when you know how dude :)