PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures


dunc2504
04-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi.
I have been trying to upload pictures of my vintage cars, but keep getting the message " upload failed because security token missing " . am I doing something wrong here ?

bretts
04-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Not sure about that message, but I use photo bucket and then link to them.

This means they appear in the posting as pictures not attachments and also you don't have to upload anything to the oople server.

Hope this helps

Brett

Aire valley
04-01-2015, 10:54 AM
I have taken photos with my iPad and posted from that without any problem..

Zippy G
04-01-2015, 02:49 PM
I find I get the same message if I try to upload more than 4 pics at one time. So i browse and select 2 pics at a time until they are all done then post the listing.

Hope that helps

Andyp
04-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Best way to do it is as said above,get yourself a photo bucket account (free) they is an app,some people use image shack and I'm sure they are others

in short, upload your photo to photo bucket once in photo bucket copy the IMG, and then paste it into your post..... your pic should then appear.


hope this helps