PDA

View Full Version : DMS National Pictures 2014


Ross
04-01-2015, 09:19 PM
I raced my 1st Micro National today DMS in Watford, proper fun toy car racing is all i have to say

Here's a few pictures, unfortunately with marshalling and checking the car over i seemed to keep getting the same heats.

http://www.rosswhitelock-photography.co.uk/RC-Racing/DMS-Micro-National-2014/


https://www.facebook.com/Rosswhitelockphotographs?ref=hl

Rtsbasic
04-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Great pics, it was an awesome days racing today. Roll on February round!

cutting42
04-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Hi Ross

Nice pics (including my car on my pit table :thumbsup: ), think you were in my final as well. My first big Micro event after getting one a few weeks ago to mess about with, loads of fun.

MattV6
07-01-2015, 11:06 PM
I raced my 1st Micro National today DMS in Watford, proper fun toy car racing is all i have to say

Here's a few pictures, unfortunately with marshalling and checking the car over i seemed to keep getting the same heats.

http://www.rosswhitelock-photography.co.uk/RC-Racing/DMS-Micro-National-2014/


https://www.facebook.com/Rosswhitelockphotographs?ref=hl

Brilliant pictures :). Nice to see some shots throughout the day :)

Some nice shots of my car too.

Are you planning on going to the any of the others?

Ross
08-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Brilliant pictures :). Nice to see some shots throughout the day :)

Some nice shots of my car too.

Are you planning on going to the any of the others?

:thumbsup:thanks.

I'll try to do the next two rounds, just to check with the boss :woot:

learnerdriver
08-01-2015, 07:07 PM
:thumbsup:thanks.

I'll try to do the next two rounds, just to check with the boss :woot:

I hope she says NO :p

Ross
08-01-2015, 09:06 PM
I hope she says NO :p


So if I can do them and I beat you again does that mean all I have to do is beat you at the Electric 1/8 nationals next year lol :p

learnerdriver
08-01-2015, 09:22 PM
So if I can do them and I beat you again does that mean all I have to do is beat you at the Electric 1/8 nationals next year lol :p

YES :cry:

Ross
08-01-2015, 10:57 PM
YES :cry:

Lol :D