PDA

View Full Version : Atomic AMZ?


DanB4
09-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Anyone have any experience with the AWD AMZ?

I'm about to order the pro track set and some cars - in the vids on YouTube they look wicked! Handle great and fast.

Cheers

http://www.rcatomic.com/atomic/images/banner8.jpg

racingben
09-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I've been keeping an eye on them on Facebook - couple of groups for them. Try look fantastic and very quick.

Looks like the kit servo is a bit weak though - the guy that runs one of the groups struggled to get his to centre properly. They do an upgrade version however.

racingben
12-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Ok I've bought an 'export' version (no receiver or tx and has an alloy cased esc). Ran for the first time today. Great little car. Good neutral handling and very quick. Look forward to running it some more next week

racingben
03-07-2015, 09:33 PM
A bit like running a touring car on an off road track but this video shows how fast these things are out of the box! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OWQ6O2lT8o