PDA

View Full Version : Day off work


Northy
21-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I've just made scones :thumbsup:

Going swimming this afternoon :woot:

G

rcracer
21-11-2008, 01:02 PM
I've just made scones :thumbsup:

Going swimming this afternoon :woot:

G

You taking Mia :D soon as my grandaughter as had her jabs i will be taking her..:thumbsup:

Kecky
21-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Are you bringing some with you on sunday.........Scones that is, not speeeeedo's :lol:

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Don't eat too many or you'll sink. What would we do without no whities:lol:

Kecky
21-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Don't eat too many or you'll sink. What would we do without no whities:lol:

You'd probably just use all mine :lol:

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:08 PM
And your tyres:thumbsup: Which i will give you back on saturday, mine turned up yesterday:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Northy
21-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeh taking Mia, took her for the first time last week :)

21 scones in the oven :thumbsup: I'll bring some if Julie doesn't eat them all :woot:

G

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:10 PM
What type of scones are they G ?

ben
21-11-2008, 01:11 PM
use the whities as arm bands :thumbsup:

rcracer
21-11-2008, 01:13 PM
21 scones in the oven :thumbsup: I'll bring some if Julie doesn't eat them all :woot:

G

SCONES CAN ONLY TAKEN TO RACE MEETINGS IN A LIPO SACK

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Ben are you saying northy has small arms:lol:

Northy
21-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Fruit scones - with raisins :)

ben
21-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Ben are you saying northy has small arms:lol:

Nah the whities have fister ring lube on them... now super stretchy :eh?:

Kecky
21-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I'll bring some Jam if someone brings cream :D

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Fruit scones - with raisins :)
NO cherries:confused:

stegger
21-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Nah the whities have fister ring lube on them... now super stretchy :eh?:
Have you used this much ben ?

ben
21-11-2008, 01:44 PM
It can be hard to get hold of sometimes ;)

Northy
21-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Swimming was - :thumbsup:

Just tired two scones - :thumbsup:

cjm_2008
21-11-2008, 08:46 PM
I'll see your scones, and raise you a day of testing my new two stroke racing kart :thumbsup:

my best lap was about 7 seconds slower than the lap record for the class though... :(

Northy
21-11-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll raise you me cooking tea - a nice pasta, bacon, cheese thingy :) Yum.

Today I have been the model husband/dad :lol:

G

Col
21-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Today I was at work for 13hours and saw my daughter for a total of 0mins.
Not the model dad... (and I'm racing tomorow night!)
Swimming with little ones is mint. My 11 month old went for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it

Garry Driffill
22-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Swimming was - :thumbsup:

Just tired two scones - :thumbsup:


Northy this didnt happen did it?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a4cmrMJul1g

:lol:

spud31
22-11-2008, 11:51 AM
piespeed scones avalible from the nortec racing website lol