PDA

View Full Version : Yokomo WCS93 - Masami Replica


DanB4
11-01-2015, 06:41 AM
Hope you like. Big thanks to many people but a big thanks to DerbyDan :thumbsup:

It's still not fully finished, a few parts to complete.

More pics soon.

Dan

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/IMG_0472_zpsptalktxx.jpg

OptimaFan
11-01-2015, 07:19 AM
Was this the car that performed so well on that racing vid you posted recently? Against those modern cars? Rear shock tower looks a little high and fragile, but that may also be optical illusion, as the body shell is very flat. Anyway, it looks very "racy".

DanB4
11-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi Henk,

No this is a totally different car.

The car I raced in the UK at Christmas time was a Yokomo Works '91 (pic below from the track) but you can be forgiven for thinking it was the same car as the Works '91 also has a Masami style bodyshell, slightly different scheme though :)

Dan

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/Screenshot_2015-01-11-15-41-51_zpstfcajdaf.png

DanB4
11-01-2015, 11:46 AM
This is the actual car:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/getuserimage.asp?t=g&id=img28990_19112010163026_6_350.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/piktophoto/WCS93.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DerbyDan/Yokomo%2093%20WCS/yokomoTT93.jpg

Thanks to Dan for the images ;)

OptimaFan
11-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Ah, I see. When it comes to the Mid, I know a few things by now, but when it comes to vintage Yokomo and Schumacher, I still have some studying to do. ;)