PDA

View Full Version : Re AGM minutes


Aire valley
13-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Nice report John...well done..
Three follow up points..
1/... There is an interesting thread under General Race section re obtaining Astro turf..
2/... Some mention was made of Club Championship series, but I think Dianne said something about lack of support in the past..? I think that this, or the "standard " class could be worth pursuing.?
3/... Perhaps a bit radical and too far from Batley, but Keighley club old track is in a fairly secure area, I believe cheap rent, and could be an excellent development site..?.. James will no doubt have more info...

jameswilkinson7
13-01-2015, 11:58 AM
3/... Perhaps a bit radical and too far from Batley, but Keighley club old track is in a fairly secure area, I believe cheap rent, and could be an excellent development site..?.. James will no doubt have more info...


Keighly was a great site... But shared with the train guys and the stock cars. So we had to plan meetings around them. Which was a pain.

We did still have vandalism even though it was out of the way. The kids had fires and broke into our small container under the rostrum.

Rent was 500 per year.