View Full Version : SPRINGS
stegger
14-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Just got myself a B5m and an B44.3 but have no clue what springs I need. Can anybody give me a list of AE or any other brands that I will need. Outdoor astro, grass and indoor carpet.
Thanks
alex97
14-01-2015, 09:59 PM
I found that the losi black for the front and losi pink or white or the rear was a good starting point for my b5m. I only use the Losi springs as there cheaper. A chart can be downloaded from losi website.
jrenton
14-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Avid do a good range of springs for Associated big bore shocks and they are the same colours and ratings as the Associated ones. Each pair of springs comes in a plastic tube with a sticker on the outside showing the colours weights etc. this is handy as you can refer to the info on the tubes rather than trying to remember whether a white is harder that a gren etc etc. they are a comparible price to the other brands too.
For grass and low traction you will need softer springs and for indoor and higher traction you need harder springs.
Aire valley
14-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Nothing wrong with Associated springs..they were designed for the car..!
Have a look on Petit RC for set ups....
stegger
15-01-2015, 05:27 AM
Nothing wrong with Associated springs..they were designed for the car..!
Have a look on Petit RC for set ups....
I was being lazy ! :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.