View Full Version : 18th Jan
Maddy
17-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi,
Is your club holding a race meeting tomorrow.
neallewis
17-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi,
Is your club holding a race meeting tomorrow.
Yes from 1pm.
Haldenby81
17-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Yes there is a meeting on tomorrow 18/1/2015 1pm-6pm at our indoor venue in
Cleckheaton :)
Maddy
17-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Thank you,
What's the tyre choice for 2wd and 4wd
Haldenby81
17-01-2015, 04:15 PM
I only do 2wd but I think the choices are the same and your prefrance really, yellow mini pins or yellow mini spikes both work, slightly worn gets u more
Grip too ;) .... Do you know the location of whitcliffe mount sports centre?
Maddy
17-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Cheers,
I've got post code so should be ok with sat nav.
Hopefully see you all tomorrow providing we don't get snowed in.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.