absolute alignment
18-01-2015, 11:13 AM
While all the hard working going on at the track making it all better I have had a clear out of my spare bits and bobs. It's all good condition and sold as a club member so with confidence and support.
Swana m4 controller with reciever boxed £100
Schumacher kf set up as a final winning twin car £170
Losi brushless esc withv6.5t motor £40
Speed passion 5.5, 6.5, 13.5t motors £10 each
Good make 4.5t motor £10
Contact 'clean' chris on 07764939313 by text or on here. I'm in farnborough so easy delivery or collection from track.
Kf must go as new car on the way.
Swana m4 controller with reciever boxed £100
Schumacher kf set up as a final winning twin car £170
Losi brushless esc withv6.5t motor £40
Speed passion 5.5, 6.5, 13.5t motors £10 each
Good make 4.5t motor £10
Contact 'clean' chris on 07764939313 by text or on here. I'm in farnborough so easy delivery or collection from track.
Kf must go as new car on the way.